5.25.2013

Last day as a 3 year old.


 Today was Linus' last day as a 3 year old. My sweet little boy. I could go on and on about how hard it is for me to comprehend that my baby boy is another year older. A four year old. And four is MUCH older than three.
Instead I'll just say... I'm so happy that he is about to turn four and I am so sad that he is about to turn four.
I grabbed my camera before bed time and snapped a few photos of this beautiful boy. I think they capture him perfectly. Giddy with excitement over what four will bring. We know it will include a bouncy castle, so it must be pretty great. Tomorrow we will spend the afternoon at the park, celebrating with family, eating Star Wars cupcakes, and basking in the sweetness of four-year-old Linus.

p.s. That is a carrot tattoo on his arm. He wore it for show-and-tell and told his class it was because carrots are his favorite food.


1 comment:

  1. I looove the carrot tattoo. My Mr will be 4 soon. Happy 4th to you's x

    ReplyDelete