5.25.2013

17/52


"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

Casper + Linus- On Mother's Day morning. These two are my whole world. I simply can't get enough. 

 I'm playing some serious catch up, again... I suck at blogging. I do hope to have a bunch of new posts up this week and to get back on track with this 52 week project. I've been taking photos nearly every day, but I just can't manage to find the time to upload any of them or even check my e-mail. You won't find anything new here tomorrow, though. We'll be celebrating Linus' 4th birthday in the park with family. It's been a very bittersweet week for me. Both of my boys seem to have grown up over night. They've changed so much. Casper isn't a newborn anymore. He is a chubby, calm, cheerful little babe. He giggled for the very first time this week. Full on giggles! I was in heaven. And my big boy Linus... Oh, how did I get so lucky to know such a beautiful, sensitive, intelligent and completely hilarious little dude. I remember the day he was born. The moment I first saw him. "My baby!!". I knew he would rock my world and bring so much joy to all of us, but I never could have imagined this. He's truly a remarkable four year old... and he's mine. All mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment