2.11.2013

06/52


 "A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

Linus: Minutes before switching out that toque for a helmet and sledding down the awesome snow hill in our neighbourhood. He loves sledding and keeps asking to go over the "big jump", which terrifies me. It's really not that big, but neither is he. Maybe he'll talk me in to it next time.
Baby boy: 37 weeks. He's getting into position now. I've been feeling quite a few Braxton Hicks contractions over the last few days. I don't think this little guy is going to make an appearance any time soon, though. Three weeks left to go and I have feeling he'll stay put until then.  

1 comment:

  1. Little boys are so daring! And he is still little, I always wonder what it feels like when you have another baby and your older baby is sooo big compared to the new one! I guess you'll know in around three weeks xx

    ReplyDelete