11.01.2012

Nest

My goodness, this pregnancy has been whizzing by. I'll be 23 weeks on Sunday. We've just been keeping so busy around here. I need to remind myself to slow down and soak in these moments. This new little one is a busy bee as well. I'm not sure what he's been up to in there, but it's seems like serious business. He's kicking and flipping and wiggling around so much. I'm loving it. It's as if he knows when I'm feeling overwhelmed or stressed about something. He'll give me a little nudge and it's all I need to feel at peace again. This sweet boy. I'm so in love with him already.

We've been working on the nursery. I'm waiting for our dresser/change table to arrive and then all we have left to do are a few finishing touches. I'm excited to share the end result with you all. Evan and I are really happy with how it's turned out so far. Linus has of course been a huge help. He's got his wooden tool box set up in there next to daddy's. Mostly he walks around the house with his hands on his hips letting me know that he and daddy are busy working. Working very hard judging by the exasperated tone in his voice... He's a funny guy.

Oh, and we finally have an official due date based on my previous ultrasounds! 03/03/2013

Stay warm friends! It's a winter wonderland here in Edmonton. Linus is so excited.

4 comments:

  1. I love the bees... can't wait to see the final product (room and baby!). Love you, GG

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum tum!! We are due with #2 on 20th feb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be such a special time. I hope I'll be able to experience it one day.
    So happy you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete