10.31.2012

Spooooooooky!

 Happy Halloween, friends! We've been having a spooky good time around here. Linus had so much fun dressing up for gymnastics class yesterday and again at preschool this morning for the big party! All the mamas and papas were inviting in for a few minutes to hear the class sing the super adorable Halloween songs they've been practicing. I loved every second of it. Linus and Evan are out doing a bit of trick-or-treating in our neck of the woods before I take him out with Jedi and Sadie near their house. I'm just sitting here listening to a spooky music mix, snacking on salty pumpkin seeds and handing out candy to all the little gremlins. I'm looking forward to helping Linus sort his candy later tonight. I wonder if he'll share with his little brother;)
Enjoy the night. Stay safe and if your trick-or-treating in Edmonton, bundle up!




No comments:

Post a Comment