9.20.2012

September Music Mix

I think it's about time I shared another little mix on the blog. As I mentioned before, Autumn is my very favorite season for many reasons. It's a comforting time spent curled up under cozy knit blankets, sipping pumpkin spice lattes (decaf for me), and this year focussing many warm thoughts inward to this growing bub of ours. I'm trying my best to let the calm of the season wash over me. Taking long deep breaths, and listening to good music. New and old. 
Here's a few songs I've been listening to over the past little while. So many great new albums have just been released. I'll try to make another mix very soon. 

Enjoy, my friends.

Tracklist:
Patrick Watson - Big Bird In a Small Cage
Chris and Thomas - Broken Chair
Mason Jennings - Ballad of Paul and Sheila
Bon Iver - Stacks
Daughter - Medicine
Julia Stone - With the Light
Heather Woods Broderick - From the Ground
Mountain Man - Animal Tracks
Emily and The Woods - Eye To Eye
Julia Stone - Bloodbuzz Ohio
Angus Stone - Wooden Chair
Bowerbirds - Tuck the Darkness in
Bronson - Offering
Sean Nicholas Savage - Dreamers Die Hard
Daughter - Home
The xx - Reunion
Sarah Jaffe - Limerence
Emily Wells - Piece of it
Karen O and the Kids - Hideaway


p.s. My friend Cori made another one of her awesome music mixes for the 124 street Grand Market website if any of you care to listen. It's starts off with my all time favorite Autumn song.
We'll be selling at the market again tonight! It will be our second last time.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! Cant wait to check it out. Have always loved your music picks.

    -Lissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I was just thinking today I'd love to find some new music to listen to and then I saw this blog post - perfect! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are my favorite posts. we have the same taste in music and always introduce me to something new and wonderful.

    ReplyDelete