9.18.2012

Sadie is 2!

Sweet Sadie Love turned two on Sunday. These last couple of years have truly flown by. She's grown so much in such a short period of time. It's pretty magical. She woke up on her Birthday and refused to get out of her crib because she was busy looking at books. Jedi apparently climbed in with her for a while and eventually got her to come out. My mom has a number of photos of her asleep on top of stacks of books. I love it. This little girl has made our lives so much brighter. Her smile, her songs, her wacky hair  and her bouncy walk from room to room are things I truly couldn't live without. She's old enough now that she's able to play well with Linus and Jedi. It's completely adorable. I love watching them all together. I'm so lucky to feel the overwhelming love for a sister after so many years. My love for her was immediate and it grows as she does. This beautiful little sister of mine. I love her. I love her. I love her.

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully written. Brought a smile to my face. From a mum of a gyro also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I love her so - she is such a delight. She has brought so much love into my life as well. I love her and I love you. You could put in Sadie for the "She" as well as put in "Krystin". You both mean the world to me.
    GG

    ReplyDelete