9.06.2012

Pretty Pouches

 I stumbled upon a basket of free zippers during one of my treasure hunts and decided to whip up a few of these pretty little pouches. I paired a variety of vintage fabrics together to create 2 different sizes of handy dandy one of a kind purses to fill with coins, make-up, sweets... Whatever! I'll be selling these tonight at the 124st Grand Market. We're only going to be selling for 3 more nights- Tonight, September 20th and at the very last market of the season on October 4th from 5-8 pm. We'll also have plenty of lavender clouds, vintage fabric banners, acorn locket necklaces, tote bags, envelopes and of course Cori's famous bows for boys and girls (and sometimes dogs). Sadie is modeling a pair of hair bows in the last photo. She's cute!





2 comments:

  1. So happy to see you back and hear what you all have been up to! I'll have to check out the market again before it's all finished for the year!

    ReplyDelete