9.11.2012

Over the moon


I've been a busy bee around here. I haven't been making many new items for the market or the Etsy shop... I've been busy painting with Linus, eating juicy plums, and using all of my creative energy on creating a baby!!!!

We're expecting our second little bean to arrive in March and we could not be happier. Linus seems to like the idea quite a bit, too. I can't believe he's going to be a big brother! I'm 15 weeks today and feeling wonderful. The first trimester was a little rough. Not terrible, but the utter exhaustion took a toll and after suffering through two miscarriages last winter I wasn't exactly calm as a cucumber. I'm just so happy to have made it past all of that. We've been celebrating around these parts with plenty of cake and happy dances. I've got my energy back and a little bump to share:)


9 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! That's so exciting! Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!! So exciting!! And you make one seriously cute preggo mama. Congratulations to you all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay so so happy to hear that things are going better this time around, that must have been so rough. you look absolutely gorgeous and radiant and your side of the woods are always stunning.
    http://dusanabotswana.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! You look stunning!

    www.her-name-is-lucy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so beautiful Kristin! lovely pictures! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Krystin! So happy for you and your sweet little family.
    Take Care and hope you have a wonderful Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey you don't know me, but I followed a link to your blog from Damsel of Dainty.
    Congratulations! You both look very happy and beautifull on those pictures.
    Margriet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for the kind words. We're so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWWWWWW!!!! soooo exciting!! congrats my dear! just- wow!!! so incredibly happy for you and your growing family!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete