6.05.2012

To Market, To Market!


I have some exciting news! My good friend Cori and I are sharing a pretty little booth at the new 124 street Grand Market here in Edmonton! The market runs every Thursday evening until October and we're so very excited to be a part of it. We already had one very successful evening a couple of weeks ago and we're looking forward to setting up again this Thursday. I've been working so hard, trying to make enough jewelry and other lovely things to sell. I'm addicted to making these lavender clouds (pictured below). Seriously! Lavender Clouds! Made from vintage cotton scraps and organic French lavender. Tuck them in a drawer or your suitcase, or leave them out on the nightstand, whatever.... They’re adorable! They sold like hot cakes at the last market. I sold out within the first hour! It was very exciting. I've been digging into my vintage fabric stash to make them along with these super handy market totes (also pictured below). So if you happen to be in YEG on a Thursday evening with nothing to do, come say hello! 124 street Grand Market is full of friendly people, artists, crafts people, fresh and local food, live entertainment, food trucks, newborn babies in cuddly wraps and a lot of cute puppies! Our booth is called 'Bits + Baubles'. It's also the one that smells of lavender, has pretty fabric bows, hand made envelopes, necklaces, totes...oh, and free lemonade! Hope to see you there!
 
psst... I also plan on opening up my Etsy shop again very soon. Hopefully next week!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on the market space! Your creations are beautiful and I wish you much success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo such lovely things :)
    tereza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those lavender clouds are beautiful. Its all beautiful. Look forward to seeing your etsy shop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy I stumbled across your pretty little corner of the internet today! Your blog is lovely. Those lavendar clouds are just adorable and the bags are super cute too! Gorgeous work.

    Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What pretty things you have been making! I love the vintage fabrics and great idea on the lavender clouds. So sweet! Good luck at the market and can't wait to see your etsy shop open up again. Hope you have had a lovely spring Krysti!
    -Lissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. those bags look stunning! I love all your little bits and baubles. SO excited to see your shop open!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those clouds are adorable! I love lavender :)
    -Nicole
    Knit, Nicole, Knit!

    ReplyDelete