6.18.2012

A photo shoot with Sarah Mavro.

 Many of you are probably already familiar with Sarah Mavro and the gorgeous photos she takes. She generously gave away a photo session on the blog here a coupe of months ago. I'm so happy to know her and that we live in the same city because we were able to get a few beautiful family shots taken by her over the weekend. It's so rare for us to have a photo taken of all three of us, so I couldn't be more thrilled to get these done. The photos below are just a preview. I can't wait to see the whole set! The setting was dreamy and Sarah is just the sweetest lady.


 You can visit Sarah's website here. I'm already dreaming up ways we can work together in the future!
Wishing you all a wonderful week. I'm hoping to spend a lot of time in the back yard with Linus, sipping lemonade and reading stories on the hammock. Jedi and Sadie will be hanging out with us which is always fun (in a totally bonkers/crazy kind of way that I love more than anything). I'm also hoping to do a bit of sewing. I have a little list- pretty skirt, picnic blanket, and market totes aplenty! More about that later.


xo

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous gorgeous photos. What a sweet little family all captured in beautiful frames. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are just so gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous, lovely family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is super lovely and adorable!

    ReplyDelete