6.27.2012

Paperclip

 This boy. I just can't get enough of him. He's just the most delicious little guy. He spends a lot of time playing with his Star Wars guys and his two Buzz Lightyear action figures. I often hear him wander around the house asking, "Buzz Lightyear and Buzz Lightyear! Where are you!?". Listening to him play and give all his little guys these personalities melts my heart. Sometimes I sit quietly at the kitchen table and listen to him in living room. These guys of his mostly just go to the grocery store to pick up some salami, take trips to the airport and occasionally throw a temper tantrum. I could sit and listen to him all day. I just can't believe we made him. The things he says are so cute and brilliant. 
While he was playing with his guys this evening, he found a strange"thingy" and noticed it was the same as the strange "thingy" on his shirt! Oh, the excitement. There were many celebratory kisses exchanged.
 Today is the day Linus learned that the "thingy" is actually called a paperclip. I think he may have learned a few other things as well.

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, the thingy. haha! that is adorable. my baby boy is 12 weeks old and is such a sweet guy, but imagining him with words to express himself makes me weak in the knees.

    ReplyDelete