5.31.2012

A little update.

My my, the last few weeks have been a bit of a whirlwind around here. The birthday parties were so much fun, the weather has been perfect, our house has been painted, the yard is blooming and I'm back into making and selling pretty little bits and baubles as well! I've been meaning to blog about all of the exciting things happening around here, but I can never seem to find the time. Things are settling down a bit now, so I'm hoping to get around to doing that soon. For now, I'll leave this space with a few iPhone photos from our week of birthday celebrations. Oh, how time flies...
 I also want to take a moment to thank those of you who pledged our Relay for Life team this year. In total our two teams raised over $40,500.00! 

5 comments:

  1. Great photos. Love the robot cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. Your first photo looks like a painting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! Glad you had a fun time! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, great photos!
    curious to know where the robot cupcakes and beautiful green cake come from...a bakery in Edmonton? do you mind sharing?
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sweet mama made those cupcakes and the yummy blue cake for the party. She's been blowing us away with her cake decorating skills for years:)

    ReplyDelete