4.20.2012

This Moment

{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.
My my, what a busy week. Things are happening! Lot's of many things and I've just had no time to blog at all! Linus has been loving school and I've been loving all the art work he brings home for me. He started going to swimming lessons again on Sunday and he's been spending a whole bunch of time playing in the backyard now that the snow has melted. He sometimes goes out there in the mornings before school just to sit on the grass and watch the birds. It's pretty much the sweetest thing ever. 
I've been designing and making pretty little things for the shop, visiting with loved ones, getting acupuncture treatments, reading, knitting, spring cleaning, and I found the time to use the spa gift certificate Evan gave me for Valentines day. Evan also finally took me to see The Hunger Games the other night. It's been a very good week.
We're heading to Vancouver tomorrow morning for a few days to visit with my dad, step mom and brothers. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone and Linus is so excited to play with his uncles. Evan and I are hoping to make it over to Deep Cove at some point and also to Cecil Green Park House on UBC campus- where we got married. I can't wait to finally see a few blossoming trees and green green grass. Oh and maybe we'll run into one of the Real Housewives of Vancouver... Have you seen that show!? Yeesh!
Wishing you all a beautiful weekend! I'll be back with photos form the trip and other fun things very soon. In the mean time, if you have yet to enter the awesome giveaway we've got going on this month (and you happen to live in or around Edmonton), be sure to check it all out by clicking on the link over there-->

3 comments:

  1. Hope you have an awesome time in Vancouver - we will miss you, of course - but we will love hearing about it and seeing the photos when you return. Love you to the moon and back - GG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like lots of great things over there lately!! Are you getting acupuncture for a particular reason? I always want to it for my shoulder/neck pain but alas the insurance never goes anything but "standard" medicine. Linus sounds like such a calm, observant little kid to do that - so sweet! Love this pic too.
    http://dusanabotswana.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How absolutely precious!

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete