4.06.2012

Pretty Pretty Eggs!


Yep, while daddy went to work I made a few colourful Easter eggs with my boy! I was hoping to use natural food dyes like we did last year, but I ended up taking the quicker and easier route instead. I'm kinda happy I did because I'm totally loving the bright springtimey colours! I was inspired by the cover of the latest Martha Stewart Living to wrap thread around a few of the eggs. Of course, ours are not quite so perfect and we lost a few along the way, but I bet Martha didn't have someone as adorable as this helping her out, so I think I win!
Linus' favorite is the blue cloud one.




5 comments:

  1. Oh my those look wonderful! And yes your boy is so Sweet!! Happy Easter to the Griffith family! Love you lots and lots, GG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those are so lovely! We did some today too, but they sure don't look like yours. We put them in our grassy baskets. We will be making more tomorrow, and so I am hoping to make some as pretty as your eggs. How did you make the bottom half scalloped on some of them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice!!!
    Have a lovely Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank-you! We made the bottom half scalloped by using painters tape and cutting it with scalloped scissors. Very easy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. they look lovely Krystin, that little man of yours is looking so big!

    ReplyDelete