4.03.2012

First Day

My boy started preschool yesterday! He absolutely loved it. He and Jedi walked right into the class, grabbed a book, sat down next to the other kiddos,  and didn't even say goodbye (which left me teary eyed as we drove away...).  They celebrated Jedi's birthday with cupcakes,  sang 'Happy Birthday', coloured a picture, learned about Spring, and worked on puzzles... That's all the information I could get out of them. I hope to talk with his teachers today to find out how the first day really went. All that really matters is that he had a great time and can't wait to go back. I spent the time with my mom and Sadie, wishing we had enrolled him in the preschool with streaming live video so I could spend the entire three hours watching him... Ah well... I guess I'll have to be productive. Here are a few photos I took of Linus this morning before school. Isn't he sweet!






5 comments:

  1. Preschool is the best kind of school :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god he is so cute! I dropped Isaiah, my little bro off for his 2nd day of pre-school and he lost his mind crying and screaming for me not to go! They had one of those mirrors you could see through from the other side, so when I finally peeled him off me and left I watched him through the glass and totally lost my mind crying! I told Dustin that when we have kids he is in charge of bringing them to school. Little Linus is so brave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the second day went as well as the first! He sure looks happy to be off to school again. So glad it went well the first day. I agree....he is SO CUTE!
    Love you all, GG

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so adorable! Good job Linus!

    ReplyDelete