3.11.2012

I'm back!

Hello hello! I'm finally popping in to share a few photos of our trip. We've been back home for over a week now, but I've been taking a lot of time away from my computer. I needed to focus on other things. De-stress, re-vamp, and soak in this little boy of mine who just happens to be starting pre-school in one month! Also, social media overwhelms me and the weather has been so lovely here it feels like crime to spend my free time inside on the computer. It really truly feels like Spring and I couldn't be more excited! I do enjoy updating this space though, and I hope to do so more often. I'm going to start by making up for the last two "this moment" posts I missed. Those posts are really important to me. So I'll be back to do that within the next day or two. In the mean time here's what our Hawaiian vacation looked like according to my iphone. Minus the throw up and pedialyte freezies galore! 
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. It's Sunday night and as Linus said, "It was a beautiful day, but it's over now and it's time for us to go to sleep." Or in my case, watch The Walking Dead!


5 comments:

  1. What a sweet thing to say at the end of the day! Should make the end of a beautiful day a lot easier...
    I know what you mean about social media, I'm online too much and still feel I'm behind on one platform or another. Here's to better weather and time spend outside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Krystin,
    I found your blog through a link on my friend Inge's page. Your photographs are looking fantastic. Children always do great on photographs.
    And the walking dead.. really cool!
    Margriet

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a completely adorable thing of Linus to say- it sounds like a quote from a cool movie. Looks like an absolutely amazing trip, all of the flowers and nature are so pretty and I just love the one of the little one jumping/dancing in the walkway.
    http://dusanabotswana.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love those littles - and you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your photos and little shared tidbits of life are so pretty and inspiring! I appreciate how you treasure all the little, every day things....Love! -Jessica

    THEJESSICALBLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete