Right now I'm...
• loving all the pretty painted hearts scattered across Linus' art table.
• loving the smell of fresh coffee and flowers this morning.
• loving how kind and mild this Winter has been.
• loving maple syrup almost as much as Linus does. On heart shaped pancakes and drizzled over snow.
• loving that I'll be eating guava bread and pineapple in Hawaii with my family next week!
• loving the books I've been reading to Linus lately.
• loving and missing my family.
• loving my beautiful friends who bake me delicious muffins and cookies when I'm feeling blue.
• loving life. I'm so happy to be alive. I have a lot to be thankful for and so much to look forward to.
• loving my sweet little boy. His chocolatey smile. His wet kisses. His bed head. His belly. His songs.
• loving Evan. He's my wuv, twoo wuv. He loves me for me and we've made a little family.
Happy Valentines day to you! I hope it's lovely.