2.17.2012

Happy cozy weekend.


 I spent the week running errands, cleaning, visiting, and packing. Linus and I will be taking off to Hawaii this Sunday, so I'm looking forward to spending Saturday with Evan. He has to stay home because of work...big bummer.  I feel pretty terrible for leaving him, but my goodness am I ever looking forward to this getaway. I love the big island so much. This will be Linus' 4th time and I can't wait to see his reaction when we land. He has been asking me nearly every day for the last two weeks if it's time to go on the airplane and he's been packing his little bag for just as long. Every now and then I'll notice him grab a few cars or a granola bar and stuff them inside his fox shaped back pack. He's looking forward to going swimming, playing in the sand, spotting some whales and snacking on guava bread! I'm pretty excited about all of that as well. I hope to come back feeling refreshed and even more in love with my hubby.
I plan on taking a ton of photos while I'm away and I hope to find a bit of time to update this space. If you're interested in seeing the photos from our last Hawaiian vacation (because they are super crazy cute), you can do so by clicking here:) 
Happy weekend, friends! I hope you can spend it with someone you love.


p.s. Don't forget to enter the awesome Cinder + Smoke giveaway we have going on this month!
p.p.s. Be sure to check out the latest re:frame post. I'm really in love with this one.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, how wonderful to go on a holiday at this time of year! Is the weather nice right now? Some sun would do us all good, wouldn't it? Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I can't wait to see you and Linus! Just one more sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh looks so cozy I wanna cuddle! >.<

    xoxo, Jjanga
    www.sayhelloandsmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm finding so many beautiful blogs today, including yours. such amazing and peaceful images!
    have SO much fun in hawaii! can't wait to see the photographs.
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. You take stunning pictures!

    Have fun in Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete