1.01.2012

2012!

I can't believe it's here. It seems that the last year was all too fleeting yet again.  i have had the best time with my family and life.  enjoying them and where we are in this phase. I spent New Years at home with my loves. Cuddled up by the fire, listening to records. We did a little dance at the stroke of midnight, kissed each others faces and listened to the sound of the distant fireworks. It wasn't exactly how we planned to ring in the new year, but it turned out to be kind of perfect anyways. Linus woke me up this morning with sweet "good morning" whispers and kisses. He's just the most loveable little guy. 2011 was a wonderful year, but also a difficult one. I'm looking forward to what this year will bring. I have a feeling it's going to be pretty amazing. 


To start the year off here, I would like to announce the existence of re:frame! For the last couple of months a few very lovely ladies and myself have been working on a collaborative photo project. Here's what it's all about:)


"re:frame is a collaborative project between Krystin GriffithOana BefortRebecca Caridad, and Inge van Geem. Each week we take turns assigning a single word (the title of each post) to each other. With this word we each take from it what we will and show this interpretation through a photo. 

Rebecca had been playing around with the idea of a project like this for some time. Once she made connections with Krystin, Oana, and Inge she proposed the idea to them. Through collaborative thinking and weeks of emailing the project has become re:frame. While we are all from different countries all over the world (krystin-canada, oana-romania, rebecca-usa, inge-netherlands)we all share a love for creativity, family, photography, entrepreneurship, and art. We hope these differences and similarities will  produce a lovely collection of diverse photos and language associations.



Visit us every Thursday to watch us explore this project throughout the year and please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or would like to just say hi!"


2 comments:

  1. You are definitely one of my very favorite people in the whole world. You are strong and resilient, caring and loving, a wonderful mom and wife, and daughter (and granddaughter), and very creative and sharing. You make my life so very much brighter, and I love you to the moon and back. I wish for you the best of everything in 2012. So glad to have you in my life. Love you always, GG

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great collaboration of creative ladies! Excited to see what Thursdays will bring. Happy New Year Krystin!

    ReplyDelete