12.21.2011

Winter Solstice


 Only four more days until Christmas and we're getting very excited. Evan and I have been keeping cozy by the fire, sipping rum and eggnog, reading Christmas stories to Linus and watching movies. I'm savoring this time and noticing how these moments and the 1:00pm sun light that shines through our kitchen is all I need to rid my mind of melancholic feelings. We're looking forward to many lovely gatherings with friends and family, delicious dinners, paper crowns, cozy socks, carols, sugar plum wishes and peppermint dreams all beginning on Friday.
Happy Solstice!


Oh, and don't forget to enter the Ada Ada giveaway here. I'll be choosing a winner on the December 30th!

1 comment:

  1. It all looks so very festive, love how your holiday look is so clean. I wish I was more in the holiday spirit, but I suppose it's also good to look forward to the new year for a change, instead!

    ReplyDelete