12.30.2011

We ♡ Ada Ada

The kind ladies behind Ada Ada sent us a few pieces from their latest collection for Linus to wear. I love everything about this outfit. The moon shirt has been a favorite of mine since I first set eyes on their beautiful children's clothing line. The fact that they have allowed the "vast depths of the galaxy and shimmer of it's stars" to be the inspiration behind the collection is truly brilliant. The clothes are incredibly well made, oh so comfy cozy, and great for frolicking around in. I'm sure they will last for years and the classic style and color will likely never go out of style. Doesn't my Linus look cute!? I sure think so.






I will be announcing the winner of our Ada Ada giveaway later tonight! Click here to check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable clothing. I hadn't heard of them before. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete