12.29.2011

Our Christmas

 Hello again! Oh my, we've been busy.Christmas day was fantastic. We woke up early and went to my grandparents house to spend the day with my side of the family. Twas wonderful! Santa was very kind to all of us and seeing Linus' shocked face when he saw the stuffed stockings was my favorite part. He and Jedi had a blast looking through each others goodies and Sadie thought the whole thing was pretty neat, too.  My grandma made a big pancake breakfast with bacon, eggs, cinnamon buns, orange juice... I'm still stuffed. We waited for the rest of the bunch to arrive so we could open gifts before Evan, Linus and I drove to Evan's parents house for Christmas dinner with most of his family. It was really nice to see everyone and dinner was so nummy. Linus enjoyed the day thoroughly. He didn't even stop for a nap! Crazy kook. 
Since then, we've been busy with family and friends. Things are just now starting to settle again and I'm hoping to soak in these last few days of 2011. It's been another full and crazy year. I'm ready to reflect and move forward. 


Here are just a few shots from our lovely Christmas day. 








4 comments:

  1. Cute pictures. I am missing that little Toops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this all looks so lovely! I am obsessed with those little ones and their matching onesies

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am missing that little Toops as well. He is such a little sweetheart! Love you all. GG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kiddos are beyond adorable! Have a great week. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete