11.16.2011

Simple Pleasures...


Just a few things around here that are making me smile.
•My mother-in-law bakes the most delicious treats and she's always giving us plates full of cookies and cakes to bring home. The perfect afternoon snack to enjoy with a cup of tea.
•Holiday bits and pieces are filling our home. I found this sweet felt mistletoe at the Seattle airport on our way home from Florida. Linus likes to stand under it and yell at me to come kiss him. I think I might just keep it up there forever.
•Scarves + mittens + boots + sweaters + socks+ toques!!!
•I finally consider my hair to be super long!
•Hanging out in Linus' room. He's been carrying around that photo of Jedi all morning...
•The way the sun light fills my kitchen every morning.
•Watching Marcel the shell with shoes on. Oh I love that little guy...
•Linus asking me to go to swimming lessons... in the bath.
 •Looking through the photos of our trip to Disney World. 
May you all find joy in the simple pleasures of today.

2 comments:

  1. That is one delicious looking cookie on an absolutely lovely plate. Enjoyed all the photos and memories. Love you lots. GG

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, i need to pin like 5 of these pictures on my pinterst board! i lovvve that hunter boots shot! and basically every other one. such a sweet post.

    ReplyDelete