11.17.2011

Making snow clouds

Linus asked me if we could go outside to make "snow clouds"... So, I said "YES!" 
I helped him make the closest thing to a "snow cloud" that I could think of and when he said,"Oh, good! Now you put a head on it?", I realized he meant snow man. Unfortunately the snow here just isn't sticky enough to make anything other than snow clouds and angels, so I told him we could try again tomorrow. He was too busy eating handfuls of snow to be disappointed. We'll be bringing out the maple syrup next time for sure!

5 comments:

  1. oh my lordy he is the cutest! I can't wait to make snow clouds with my future little ones

    ReplyDelete
  2. so adorable! i can't wait to make snow clouds with my kids when the time could around :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, snow is so pretty! And it seems such fun to have a little one to go play with in it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, this is so cute! Lucy xx

    www.her-name-is-lucy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete