11.24.2011

Lately...

Just a glimpse at what things have been like in our neck of the woods lately. According to my iPhone, It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

This evening i'll be heading out to the ballet with my beautiful friend Sarah in celebration of her Champagne birthday, which was on the 23rd! Linus called her yesterday morning to wish her a happy birthday and to tell her he loves her. It was pretty adorable.
And in just a few hours we'll be heading to the airport with my mom to greet Kerri, Brian & Jill! I just can't believe the day is finally here. I'm so thrilled to meet my cousin.  My aunt and uncle have been updating us all about their trip to China. Jill sounds like such a little honey. 

Sending them all our love and hoping they have safe flight home without too many earaches....xo

4 comments:

  1. What sweet photographs. I have a tinsel tree too. So fun! xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're getting me into the holiday spirit with these lovely photo's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow how lovely! There is something so magical about snow this time of year... hoping we get some soon! Happy Holiday Season!

    p.s your tinsel tree is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the wrapping on those gifts-- it adds the perfect personal and homemade touch!

    ReplyDelete