10.08.2011

Jill

Meet Jill. She likes looking at books, being read to, playing with toys, and listening to music. Her Chinese name is Shue Die Bo meaning 'Book' 'Butterfly' 'Wave'. My Aunt and Uncle will be formally adopting her and bringing her home this November. She will be 1 year old. The photo above is the very first picture we received of her and it was truly love at first sight. Isn't she adorable!? My Aunt and Uncle have been waiting 5 years to adopt a sweet little girl from China and it's finally all happening! As my Grandma said, "To say that we all are thrilled is a big understatement. This baby is already well loved and awaited with great eagerness by all." 

It's true what they say, good things come to those who wait. (5 years is a little much, though. Sheesh!) I'm so happy for my family and incredibly excited to finally meet my new cousin!



5 comments:

  1. Ahh she's adorable. :) congratulations to your aunt and uncle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. warms my heart to know that she is coming to a family as lovely as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Baby!!! Oh I just love her! I can't wait to hold her and to bring her home! I bet she's going to have fun with the Baby Gang soon : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes indeed - the three little girlies will have a wonderful time growing up together! They will be so cute together. And I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! That's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete