9.20.2011

Open for business!

 Out with the old and in with the new, say farewell to My Sweet Baboo! (I apologize...)  Sappy Apple Shop is officially taking over! HOORAY! I've been a busy little honeybee making all sorts of lovely new necklaces that you can now purchase in my shop. Not only can you purchase these three necklaces shown below, but I am also selling a few favorites from the old shop including the 'In A Nutshell Necklace', 'Moira Necklace', 'Button+Lace Necklace', and those 'Fabric Pendant Necklaces'. I'm working on a variety of items that will be added within the next few weeks and I'm hoping to eventually sell some of my photography prints... some day. I'm still working out a few details and I have yet to take any photos of the new necklaces being worn, but I'll get there. All in good time...
So go ahead and have a look. Heart me on Etsy. Like me on Facebook. I'll surely love you for it.


7 comments:

  1. ahhhhh!!! i am in LOVE with some of these necklaces. i especially like the tulip!!! so cute!!

    allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice! i love the honeycomb necklace. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Krystin! Love the leaves : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, that honeycomb necklace is FANTASTIC!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new shop! Very exciting. The fabric pendants and honeycomb necklace are adorable. It's all awesome! Withing you all the best of course!

    ReplyDelete