8.29.2011

Home Sweet Home + Right Now


Right now I'm...
creating water colour paintings with my boy. 
sipping a Fruli.
listening to Bon Iver on the record player.
looking forward to seeing Bon Iver in Portland with my love very soon.
seeing stacks of boxes in every corner of the house waiting to be unpacked.
wondering in which box I packed the bake ware.
ordering pizza.
thinking I should pick up a few groceries tomorrow.
feeling exhausted from the move and the jet lag.
marveling at just how well Linus has adjusted to our new home (and an m.i.a soother!)
hoping to have this house painted soon so I can put up photos and bookshelves.
waiting for my husby to get back from ball so we can catch up on Breaking Bad and True Blood.
longing to see more of Croatia.
loving all the sweet photos of Linus I took on the trip. I could stare at his beautiful face all night...

We're home from our beautiful Mediterranean vacation. It was oh, so wonderful and I'm ever so grateful to have been able to go with my entire family. I've actually been back for a few days now, but we've just been so jet lagged and busy moving into our new house that I really haven't had time to do much else. I'm slowly making my way back into the blogging world now and I thought I should pop in to say a quick hello! Thanks for all the kind comments while I was away. I enjoyed reading all of them:) I'm excited to share a smattering of photos from our trip in the next day or so, but for now I'll just leave you with these. If you recently checked my tumblr, you've already seen it... I stumbled across a collection of floating yellow umbrellas while touring around Kotor, Montenegro. Twas truly splendid!


6 comments:

  1. Hello, I'm a new reader of tour blog, from France! Only to say my husband and I love true blood too, we've watched it last night ;-)


    Oh, and I LOVE your blog, sweet and happy just as your lovely family !
    Have a nice week !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous of the little snippets I see of your home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how cute--i love the umbrellas. that much have been so magical to happen upon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how swell your home looks already after just moving in! My family and I just moved into our first home this weekend and it is a mess!

    xo
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish we had a record player! Can't wait to see your vacation pics....

    xo
    Cortnie

    ReplyDelete