7.29.2011

This Moment

We've had a very busy week. No time to blog... Today is possession day and we should be getting the keys to our new home in just a few hours! I might pee, I'm so very excited. Especially for Linus to see it. He's going to flip out when he finds the slide/swing set in the back yard. I've been packing up a few things to take with me today- mostly toys... maybe a chair. It will be a gradual move. My mom also just moved into a new home this week. Ye gods, it's a beautiful house! Its' been a little chaotic around here as I've been looking after all three littles while they move in and set things up. These bubs are like tiny tornados that cause destruction in various corners of my house. They also poop... Thank goodness they're cute and say weird things. The coming weeks are likely to be filled with just as much chaos while we move in to our new place, paint, decorate and travel to the Mediterranean! I'll be posting all about these exciting happenings as we go along. Oh, and good news- the house we're in at the moment is now pending! Yippee! Hopefully the sale goes through and we won't have to worry about owning two houses! I'll cry if it doesn't.
It will be pretty quite in this space for the next few days and I might have to postpone the re-opening of my Etsy shop... I'm thinking maybe September. With this move and our trip, I just don't know what I was thinking! But don't fret my sweet baboos, I'll keep you all posted as to when the shop will re-open and what sorts of pretty little bits and baubles you can expect to find when it does! I'm really excited about it. And for those of you who have been patiently waiting for a July mix-tape, I'm sorry to disappoint. I promise my August mix-tape will be a gooder!

Have a very lovely long weekend!

{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.

16 comments:

  1. Take your time to make your new house into a home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie pie and a lovely photo of her! I hope all works out for you with the sale of your house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! What a beautiful little family you are :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!! Just stopping by from FN, what a lovely blog glad to have found you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your new home! It sounds wonderful!!
    - Mandi
    www.lifeinbeta.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute picture, here fr the freckled nest! so precious! hugs xo bonitarose

    ReplyDelete
  7. how Exciting, a new home, saw ya on freckeled nest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, she is so cute! I'm from FN! :)

    http://hushandbreathe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cut e baby girl! found you from fn too!

    love, little.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Freckled Nest said I should leave you an encouraging comment. Remember what Gen McArthur said : Aging wrinkles the body Quitting wrinkles the soul

    ReplyDelete
  11. Visiting from FN. Congrats on your new house. Keeping fingers crossed that your other sells quickly. BTW love the pic. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Saying hi from FN. Love the baby in the chair she is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just stopping by from FN--Congrats on your new home! I totally agree that this past week has been busy! I love that chair--what an adorable pic:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats and good luck on your new home! What an exciting time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. All these comments had me going to FN to see what was going on! Love the Sadie necklace - with the Button added on... Love that Sadie Button - what a cutie in the chair. Missed you this weekend. Hope you all had a great one. See you tonight at supper. Love you lots and lots. GG

    ReplyDelete
  16. congrats on your new home! and p.s. that photo is so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete