7.01.2011

Oh, Happy Canada Day!

We're feeling pretty fortunate over here. Canada is our home and we are ever so thankful. Here are a few of the red(and a little white) photos that I uploaded to the Summer Colours Week Flickr pool. It is the final day of colours week and although I only had time to take a few photos this time around, twas still fun! I'm looking forward to Fall Colours Week. Should be quite spectacular. Poppytalk chose three of my rainbow photos to display on her blog. Click HERE to check it out:)


3 comments:

  1. Happy Canada Day! I heard Prince William and Kate were in Canada today too so that's absolutely spiffy!

    I love the photo of Sadie and the ball. :) precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are so perfect! besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy (belated) Canada to you too - fellow Canadian!

    ReplyDelete