7.21.2011

Fresh as a daisy!

 Papas is out for dinner tonight with friends from his University days. Linus and I are partying it up at home. Well, actually Linus is sleeping next to me now and I'm sippin' a smoothie... He fell asleep before 9! I don't think he's ever done that, ever! Perhaps it was the after dinner chamomile bubble bath that tuckered him out, or the kitchen dance party, mostly consisting of spins, super high leg kicks and Linus using my body as a ladder. These dance parties often happen after mama watches So You Think You Can Dance, or when Sarah comes over. I might have to make both of these events into nightly rituals from now on. I'll think about it and see how I feel when Linus wakes me up at 7:00 am tomorrow morning...
I snapped a few photos of Linus in the tub. He's clean as a bean!

4 comments:

  1. He's such a happy little guy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the 3rd photo- those eyelashes!!! so great! handsome little man you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little one is the cutest! I love the one from over the top and he is smiling sooooo big. He loves his mama:)

    ReplyDelete