6.13.2011

Wonky


 
 
 
 
  I've registered myself in another pottery class for the summer. As you can see, I've been busy and could use some practice. I'm proud of what I made but, wonky is the best word to describe most of my creations. It's hard to tell from the pictures, but it's true. I must have had a bit of beginners luck with the first one I made because it is still my favorite... I've learned a lot though and I'm looking forward to trying out some new ideas. Hopefully with a bit more practice I'll learn how to center my pots on the wheel properly. I really love this new hobby of mine. I'm hoping a friend or two might join me for the next session:)

***I just want to remind you all of the lovely little giveaway I'm hosting this month. You have until the end of June to enter to win an awesome Manzanita item! Click here if you're interested.***

6 comments:

  1. you really can't tell from the pictures... they look wonderful! still, it's never wrong to want to learn more and get better! ;o) have fun in the class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I think they are all lovely and I am so pleased to own "your favorite"... I love it, love it. Thanks so much. Sure enjoyed last night - Linus was a complete sweetheart. Loved having him at our table for a bit. Love you lots and lots, GG

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are the cutest little pots ever!!! i love them!!!

    allister bee blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so great! I had to remind myself you made them! They aren't wonky in my opinion, but very beautiful and full of character! :)

    I'm so glad you have this hobby. I've never done pottery work before though my HS did have a teacher who taught it. Maybe one day I'll be able to pick it up. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi there! just found your blog via I Go By Katie and I am glad I did..it is oh so cute and so is your shop...I love those fabric necklaces! I am now your latest follower (your almost at 60!!) And I love your pots..they are really adorable! :) Lo

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look wonderful. How great that you found a new hobby you love.

    ReplyDelete