6.16.2011

Summer Goals


It's June 16th and it's going to be another rainy day here in Edmonton. Summer doesn't officially begin until June 21, but I don't care. I declare Summer on all y'all.
This is what I'm going to do:
• Remember to put on sunscreen.
• Make plenty of freshly squeezed mint lemonade.
• Go for a family bike ride at least once a week.
• Buy more fruit and veggies from the farmers market. (and eat it.)
• Become a pottery master.
• Take a ton of pictures. 
• Enjoy live music.
• Get my sewing machine fixed and finish up all of my lingering sewing projects.
• Pull the monster weeds out of my newly plotted garden.
• Potty train Linus Froley.
• Hold a yard sale and get rid of as much extra stuff we have as possible.
• Limit frivolous spending.
• Do yoga in the park.
• Celebrate our first wedding anniversary on July 23rd!
• Frolic in the Mediterranean with my family.
• Make pie.
• Sell our lovely little house...
• Move into a lovelier house! Yep, WE BOUGHT A HOUSE!!! It's purdy.
What are your summer plans?
Below is a little summer inspiration via my Pinterest. Wishing you all a blissful Summer!

3 comments:

  1. I hope my summer is as beautiful as these pictures! I think I will do my own summer goals post:) besitos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Announcement, announcement, announcement?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inspired by this lovely post, I made my own list of summer goals today. You can check them out if you like: http://www.damselofdainty.com/blog/?p=906

    ReplyDelete