6.29.2011

Squeaky Clean

This boy. My heart melts for him.
Oh, how I love a squeaky clean baby. Soft skin and sweet smell. It has to be one of my favorite things. Linus and I always have fun drying off. I tickle and cuddle him. Then we head to his room. He likes to help choose what he's going to wear. If it's right before bed it will be fire truck jammies and if we're starting our day he always looks for his Elmo shirt. I love that he's able to choose for himself. He often grabs one of his stuffed guys to kiss and talk to while I dress him. He's just always so sweet. I can't get enough of him. He's my guy.

6 comments:

  1. He really is the sweetest little guy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I clicked over here from Katie Kukulka's blog and I realized I might have met you once in real life! I work at Bosom Babies and I remember you coming in with your son because I loved his name (also recognized some of the merchandise from above). Cute blog! And small world!

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! Such a small world! Haha, If I were to post pictures of our house, you would probably notice bosom babies merchandise in every room. We are big fans:) I'm sure we will run into each other again soon. Thanks for checking out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This kind of tiny planet! Funny !, Only were to post photographs of our house, you may notice bosom toddlers goods in each and every room. We are large followers:) I'm sure we'll encounter the other yet again soon. Appreciate your checking out our website!Cheap RS 3 Gold
    buy runescape gold
    Buy Runescape 3 Gold

    ReplyDelete