Right now, I am...
• smelling the peonies that fill my home.
• listening to my June mix tape.
• cleaning constantly.
• sipping a cup of earl grey tea and thinking about pouring it over ice instead.
• planning a trip to Vancouver. Perhaps to attend a wedding and a concert this time!
• feeling sore all over from the ravine hike my mom and I took with the kiddos yesterday...
• finding a cheerio stuck to my dress.
• scratching the mosquito bites on my arm.
• looking through old photos of our trip to San Francisco with 4 month old Jedi. The last three photos above were taken there.
• wanting desperately to plan another trip to SF with Evan and Linus.
• taking pictures of our home while Linus naps.
• being inspired by my Home Sweet Home pin board. I can't wait to start decorating our new home.
• hoping for a thunderstorm this evening.
• deciding on lasagna for dinner.
• painting a bouquet of wild flowers.
• hearing the pitter patter of little feet making their way down stairs.
• smiling at the insane bedhead my boy has.
• wishing you all a lovely Thursday!
(inspired by Soulemama)