6.09.2011

I'm on the cover of a magazine... Eeep!

Weddings In BC magazine contacted me a few months ago asking to feature our wedding. They came across our photos on the Lucida Photography blog. I was pretty giddy over the idea of our wedding being featured in a magazine. What a great keepsake it would be! So it's not Martha Stewart... and I'm pretty sure it's free... I'm still uber excited about it! The ladies of Weddings In BC asked me a few questions and picked out over 30 photos to use. Thanks so much to Traci, a family member of mine who lives in Vancouver with her adorable family, for letting me know that it was actually printed! Click here if you wish to read the online version and to flip through all the photos.
Now I just need to figure out how to get my hands on a copy!

11 comments:

  1. How exciting and definitely a wonderful keepsake to have and look back on! It was such a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cover & awesome pictures! How fun to be in a magazine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh- you are adorable! Yay for being the cover girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies!
    Hope, I'm so glad you and your sweet family could be there. Wish I could re-live it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh that's awesome! Congratulations! This is really rad :) and of course you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're gorgeous!!! how fabulous that you are on a magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay! this is awesome. You look so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so great! Beautiful bride!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is soo exciting Krystin! You were a beautiful bride.... I'll have to show Kirsten!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh you look so beautiful! What a great keepsake indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, that's soooo awesome!!! Very cool and you are gorgeous! Wow! Can't the publishers of the magazine send you a copy? Seems only fair since your face in on the cover. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete