6.19.2011

Happy Fathers Day

 Happy Fathers Day to all the amazing papas out there, to my dad and Crumpit who we love so much and especially to my love. Happy Fathers day to you, boo. Linus loves you to the moon and back. Every week day I wake up to the same two words, "Wheres daddy!?". He giggles with excitement everytime you come through the door, and when you're around you make us feel complete. You've always been the most wonderful, funny and gentle daddy to Linus. I look forward to having many more babies with you:) I love you.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Father's Day to all the dads in your life, Krystin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many more babies? Oh my goodness. How many more are you thinking about having?

    Hope your Boo had a happy Father's day. He is a wonderful Daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that he is a wonderful Daddy! Love him lots and lots. Many more babies sounds great to me! Perhaps you will have as many as your great-grandma did - or your Uncle Brent? Love you, GG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Though it's a day late Happy Father's Day to your mister!

    ReplyDelete