5.17.2011

Happy Birthday, Husby!

Today is May 17th and my boo is 23! We're planning a pretty laid back, home style birthday celebration tonight. I'll be making a yummy dinner and we will be finishing off the delicious cake my mom made for the party we had here on Sunday. We will probably play in the backyard, open presents and go for a little bike ride! Linus made him the sweetest card. I got him some snazzy new clothes and a couple of books. This one and this one. Happy Birthday my love! We think you're the bees knees.♡♡♡

2 comments:

  1. Funny - I see a resemblance to Linus in the baby photos... glad you had a good celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe happy birthday to your husband! :)

    I don't mean to offend you or him but I thought you guys were around 25-ish xD haha not by looks but by maturity!! lol :)

    ReplyDelete