4.29.2011

This Moment

{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. (inspired by SouleMama)
It's been a busy week for me here. Sorry for the silence yesterday. Just one of those days... April whizzed by. I plan to drink in every second of May. Really soak it all up and try to savor more moments like the one above. Evan and I will be celebrating 7 wonderful years of love, Mothers Day is fast approaching, Evan's birthday is on the 17th and Linus turns two on the 26th! We have many swell plans with friends and family, and we have tickets to a few concerts as well. Evan and I have been so caught up in work, taxes, spring cleaning, errands, weekly classes and all the responsibilities that come with being parents that we often forget to take a little time to stop and smell the flowers. We need to remember to enjoy the people/moments that make it all worth it. That is what May is going to be all about for me. I welcome it with open arms.
Have a lovely weekend!

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful post. As a parent to two daughters I know what you mean about getting caught up in the pace of everyday life; There is always something going on, something to do from a long list, and it's so very important to slow time down a bit to savor fleeting moments. :) Thanks for the wonderful read today!

    Megan K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful photo.

    besitos

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Twas a wonderful Friday - I had lots of moments to remember - loved sharing it with you, your sweet Linus, and your Mama and her two little ones. All so, so dear to my heart. Love you lots and lots, GG

    ReplyDelete
  4. precious. when i saw this i punched my husband and told him he needed to get more pictures of me with my babies :)sweet post, i'm glad i found your blog!

    ReplyDelete