4.06.2011

Spring Colours Week- Pink!

Evan and I are feeling quite a bit better today! Our bodies are just a little worn out... We picked Linus up from his grandparents house this morning. I was soo thrilled to see him. He had such a wonderful time with them and slept pretty well for being away from home. The only thing that went wrong was the fact that they didn't have any broccoli to give him. Linus loves broccoli and apparently he had a craving for it...
We're back home now. Linus is stuffed with broccoli and pasta. He's napping between Evan and I. I can't stop kissing him. We missed him so much!


As for Spring Colours Week, I was able to take a few quick pink photos while Linus ate his lunch today. It was tricky because we really don't have a lot of pink in our house. Tomorrow is lilac and I think we have even less of that. Hopefully I can get out of the house tomorrow to take a few pictures. Here are a few of the photos I added to the flickr pool. You can see more of my photos here.
Poppytalk added this pink doughnut photo I took while in Hawaii to her favorites today, meaning you should see it in her blog this evening! Yea!



2 comments:

  1. So glad you two are feeling better. Love the pink. Linus looks like he is walking down the path to A Bay that I took - and there were bees in the hedge - .... it may be a dangerous spot at times! He is indeed such a sweet heart! Can understand why you adore him.
    We are in the middle of a thunderstorm now in Hawaii - at first I was hoping it was a thunderstorm and not one of the volcanoes becoming active near here! Lots of rain for awhile this afternoon. But clearing up now I think. Love you lots and lots, GG

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love me some pink!

    And the photo of your son is just toooo presh!

    Newest follower alert! How could I not follow this awesomenes??? LOL. I'm the gold button :)

    Follow me too?

    www.single-unsingle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete