4.08.2011

Relax.

Well...I failed at Spring Colours Week. The first few colours were fun though and I'm thrilled that Poppytalk chose two of my photos to post on her blog. I'm looking forward to the next colour week. I've just been needing a little time away from the computer and the Internet. This blogging business usually inspires me, but sometimes the world wide web can be a little over stimulating. April is a pretty busy month for us, the days are sunny and warmer than what we're used to, Linus is sweeter than ever, and I really want to enjoy it all! So, I probably won't be blogging quite as much as I have been over the last while...

I'm looking forward to a weekend filled with friends, family, and many birthday celebrations! I also hope to squeeze in a few river valley walks with my boo and my shmoo. The weather is supposed to be lovely! I would like to try out my new 50mm f/1.8 and the 7pc filter kit I bought for my Canon. Yay!I also want to spend a little time in my crafty space. I made these pretty earrings this morning. I've never made earrings before, but I had the supplies, so I thought I would just go for it. Problem is, I hardly ever wear earrings... So if you can think of anyone that might like these, please let me know! Maybe I should try selling earrings in the shop? They're really quite darling, I think.

I dropped off a few more necklaces at The Beauty Parlour yesterday as well, so if you're on Whyte ave this weekend, pop in to check them out!

Now go relax!

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love that lense! I got one back in the summer when we got our Canon T1i and it's by far my favourite lense. I use it for almost everything. Such an amazing look it gives photos. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete