4.01.2011

Neck Lace

I think it's the change of season that made me want to make something different to add to the shop. These are what I came up with and I absolutely love them. I call them 'Neck Lace'. This pretty floral one is my favorite, but the bow is pretty adorable too. I have yet to list them in the shop because I still have to take a few more picture but here's a sneak peek!

I've been super busy this week with family, friends, My Sweet Baboo, Spring cleaning and trying to enjoy some of the warmer weather we've been having. It looks like things won't be slowing down for a while. Which is fine by me. April is the beginning of Birthday season in Evans family. It's his brothers birthday today. Happy Birthday Dave!! I've registered Linus in another swim class and I'll be starting a pottery course as well this month. I've wanted to take a pottery class for years, so I'm pretty excited and constantly thinking about all the lovely things I hope to make.
I plan to post a bunch of really great blog entries soon including another mix tape, a cute Linus update, a Jedi birthday party post, a Sadie Button photo shoot, and a post about some of the pretty things I've been making lately. I also hope to share a little more about myself with you soon. I'll try to find the time this weekend to start on some of these posts.
Lindy over at the Etsy Alberta Street Team blog is featuring me again today! Click here is you wish to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment