4.20.2011

My Little Snug Bums

Jedi and Sadie came over to our house on Tuesday morning again while my mom ran a few errands. I really look forward to Tuesdays now and so does Linus. These little honeys make our day a lot more fun. Jedi and Linus spent some time rocking out on the wooden banjo and the drum set before they found a spot on the floor to paint and make play dough sculptures. I love that they play so well together now! Ms. Sadie Button spent most of her time eating baby mum mums and playing with the knit veggie rattles. She's finally over her illness so she was her usual happy and content self. Oh my goodness they are just so totally adorbs and they really are the sweetest little people I've ever met. They genuinely care for one another and I just can't believe how lucky we are to have them all. Life worked out so well. They will always have each other and I find comfort in knowing that.













Oh, my little snug bums...I love them so much my tummy hurts!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! They truly are adorbs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore your site! You aggressive me as able-bodied as all the others actuality and your broiled is absolutely nice.
    beach cruiser bike

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute :)!!!!!!!! I'm so glad they get along! :D when I was younger, my siblings and I were not the best bunch together hahah

    ReplyDelete