3.17.2011

Why I Relay:


I participate in The Relay For Life each year in memory of my uncle Jonny. I love and miss him more than words can say. He lost his short fight with cancer 5 years ago. Not a single day goes by that I don't think about him, miss him and am haunted by the memories of those final few months... Cancer has left a hole in my heart that can never be filled. To know that at this moment, someone is going through what we went through five years ago tears me up inside. We must work together to fight this devastating disease. We have the power to save lives. What could be more important than that?

My Uncle Jonny
Jonny and me circa 1989.
Jonny and his daughter Isabelle.
Jonny and his daughter Elizabeth.

Fight for the cure. Support the Jimmy Coole team at the Canadian Cancer Society's Relay For Life. Pledge one of us here.

1 comment:

  1. Love you and know you keep Jon in your heart and honor his memory. I find solace in knowing that he lives on in our love for him.

    ReplyDelete