3.17.2011

Wear green!


Hope you all have a charming St. Patrick's Day. Linus is heading over to my auntie Kerri and Uncle Brian's house for a kiddo party today. He's very excited! I'm going to grab a bite with my mom and Sadie then to do a bit of shopping! You know, things that just aren't so fun to do with an almost 2 year old. I'm also looking forward to having a green beer or two tonight with the husby!
Have a wonderful day!The Shamrock Shake I forced my mom to share with me yesterday. Twas yummy.
P.S. -I came across this link to some adorable free "Lucky Brew" printables (see above) on Poppytalk today.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear all about your day - and the party at Kerri's. I send along kisses to your sweet Irish boy and yourselves. Love you lots.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely adorable photo of your sweet boy!
    Auntie Kerri

    ReplyDelete