3.04.2011

Live The Language

Comptine d'un autre été: L'après-midi - Yann Tiersen by bay cingılbört

I was supposed to see Yann Tiersen this week with a few friends at The Starlight Room. Unfortunately bad weather forced him to cancel the performance. I'm so bummed that I couldn't see him. Since seeing Amelie (my very favorite movie ever!) and buying the soundtrack, I've been obsessed with Yann Tiersen. I just hope to have the opportunity to see him again, perhaps in France someday.
Speaking of France, these fantastic video clips for the EF
Live the Language campaign have been making the blog rounds, I absolutely adore them! The typography, cinematography, message is perfection! Have you seen them yet? I just love this one of Paris. It's such a wonderful city. You can see more clips for other countries here.


EF - Live The Language - Paris from Albin Holmqvist on Vimeo.

1 comment: