3.29.2011

Life-sized Dollhouse

I have zero photos to share today because I left my camera at my moms house yesterday... But I do have some sweet pictures to post of the babes later this week ,and if I get my camera back in time, I'll be showing off 5 lovely new necklaces that will be joining the shop tonight!
Until then, check out this massive dollhouse!



Saskatchewan artist Heather Benning transformed an old abandoned farmhouse on the plains of Manitoba into a life size dollhouse. She removed the exterior walls on the backside of the house and restored and staged the rooms just as she imagined they may have appeared when the house was abandoned in 1968.

1 comment:

  1. Krystin,
    I saw this photo couple of years ago at a show at Enterprise Square and loved it. This artist is my hero!

    ReplyDelete