3.22.2011

Inspired by Spring!

I have a beautiful stack of flowery Tana Lawn fabric waiting to be made into something lovely. Oh, the possibilities!
I could make sweet little bow ties for Linus like these ones from Forage...
or a cute necklace like this one. I've been working on these since seeing something similar at Anthropologie a while back.
Perhaps i'll make some more fabric bunting. My mom has been wanting me to make her one.
I've been wanting to make some more of my fabric wrapped bracelets for a while now. Along with some fabric wrapped clothes hangers.
A beautiful quilt like this one is at the top of my list right now. I think it would look smashing in my home.
I'll for sure be making one of these pretty little coin purses from Purl Soho. The yellow one.



Above are a few wall hangings I made the other day. I was inspired by this and I just have so much pretty fabric sitting in drawers, it's ridiculous. I hope to make a pretty quilt someday along with all of the other things listed above. Starting with that coin purse! Until then, this is a cute way to enjoy all my pretty spring time prints.

Now speaking of Spring...



check out all these pretty things at Purl Soho. I may be addicted.

2 comments:

  1. I looooooove that quilt! Wow! If you make one I will be very jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I know! It's so pretty. I just love it.

    ReplyDelete