3.14.2011

The Beauty Parlour & My Sweet Baboo!

March has been ripe with good news! The Beauty Parlour here in Edmonton contacted me about My Sweet Baboo. They want to start buying and selling some of my necklaces! I'm really excited because I feel like The Beauty Parlour is the perfect place for my necklaces to sell. It's located on whyte ave and the place is designed and built primarily with recycled materials: the floor is made of reclaimed wood from a local grain elevator - preserving and showcasing its natural texture - and most of the fixtures and furniture are refurbished or original vintage pieces! It's like stepping into a time machine when you walk through the front door. The products they use are organic and eco-sensitive, and the ladies that work there are super sweet and welcoming. I've been getting my hair done with them for a while now and I love it. They give a really nice head massage and offer cappuccinos and wine!

"The Beauty Parlour's 'Boutique Fantastique' is the newest addition to the Beauty Parlour experience! With an eclectic range of eco-jewelry, local clothing and vintage-inspired accessories, you can find the perfect little addition to diversify your look. With reasonable prices and new stock updated monthly, we hope you will continue to find charming items to compliment your personal style!"-The Beauty Parlour


I've been a busy bee making more of the same necklaces along with a few new pieces that I'm really excited about. I'll let you know as soon as I drop them all off at the boutique!

4 comments:

  1. THIS IS FANTASTIC NEWS! CONGRATULATIONS MY DEAR!!!!

    ReplyDelete